New Ways to Give
We have recently migrated to a new church database for our online one-time and scheduled giving and text-to-give giving methods.
We now have 3 new ways for one-time and scheduled online giving via one giving platform:
- Text-to-Give: Text any dollar amount to 84321 to give. It has lower credit card fees and a new option to give via ACH direct bank transfers. Our old text-to-give number went away in February.
- Church Center Attendee Website: Our current infellowship attendee site will be replaced by the church center attendee site on March 31st. We are asking people to remove their scheduled giving in infellowship and add it into church center.
- Mobile App: Calvary has a new Church Center app available for download for both Apple and Android devices.
How to add scheduled online giving in church center
Church Center Instructions
- Go to calvaryefc.churchcenter.com/giving
- Login by entering your mobile or email. Then enter the texted or emailed one-time authorization code.
- Then select the give menu option.
- For detail user instructions please view, pcogiving.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/217380608-give-online
Give Now via our new giving platform
All three giving methods have the same transaction fees so choose the way you prefer.
- 2.15% + $0.30/donation for credit and debit card donations
- 0% + $0.25 per ACH bank transfer donation
Want help getting started?
Contact Steve Hansen, our Finacial Secretary, [email protected] to help you get started with Church Center and answer any questions you may have.
If you want help setting things up in Church Center giving, you will need to have your bank account information (routing code, account number, online banking info (userid, password)) or credit card. That information needs to be available to get through the initial setup process. We will walk you through entering the banking information yourself.