Nyigwo Gilo Nyigwo and his wife Abang Ochalla, along with their five children came to Rochester September 2017. The children range in age from 3½ to 16 years. They worship with us each week and are also involved in the new Anuak community that worships at Calvary on Sunday afternoons. Abang works at Rochester Meats and Nyigwo is very happy to have a custodial job with Rochester Public Schools, a position he was praying for!
- Achol Gilo – 3 ½-yr-old girl
- Onyalk Gilo – 6 yr-old boy
- Wathbeer Gilo – 10 yr-old boy
- Manamanya Gilo – 13 yr-old girl
- Hannha Gilo – 16 yr-old girl