"Tell Them How Much the LORD Has Done for You"
THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS
1. Ruled by Satan.
Satan is a __________________________ being.
His ______________________ describe his work.
He led a _______________________ against God.
He opposes and obstructs the _____________________ of God.
2. Satan’s access to a life is through a person's _____________________.
3. Satan has a ________________________.
THE KINGDOM OF GOD OVERCOMES THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS.
1. The Kingdom of God came to the earth in Jesus.
2. The Kingdom of God is composed of ____________________________________.
3. The King ______________ and _________________________.
4. The Kingdom is both ___________________ and _______________________________.
1) Have you ever visited a place that felt 'dark' spiritually? What made you feel that way?
2) What comes to your mind when you think "kingdom"?
3) Read Isaiah 14:12-15; Ezekiel 28:12-17; II Peter 2:4; Jude 6. What do we learn about Satan and demons from these passages?
4) Read Genesis 4:1-8. Cain is a troubled man - WHY? How shall we understand the counsel that God gives to Cain in 4:6,7?
5) What is your reaction to the statement, "Satan's access to a life is through a person's will”?
6) In the story of the Gerasene demoniac in Mark 5, what do you like best?
7) The man is now "dressed and in his right mind." How have you witnessed the Kingdom of God in your life?
8) How does knowing that the Kingdom of God is present today, and yet waits its full consummation, shape your expectations for the timing of God’s intervention in our world?
Making It Personal
9) Where would you like to see the Kingdom of God overcome the Kingdom of darkness? How can you participate in that great work?