Listen to the Sermon audio
You can also view the video directly on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHSZsrVPaBU
Sermon Discussion Questions:
- In the midst of this global pandemic, how have you changed (if at all) the way you think about death? Have the current circumstances affected how often you think about death? Have they affected how much you worry about it? How much you talk about it?
- What requests and thoughts have been dominating your prayers lately?
- What is the Mercy Seat, and what is its function in the Tent of Meeting? How does that function foreshadow Jesus?
- Read Hebrews Chapter 9, and consider the following:
- In what ways is Jesus’ sacrifice better than the previous version (according to the passage)?
- Why doesn’t Jesus have to continue to die on the cross annually the way Aaron had to go into the Holy of Holies annually?
- Read verses 27-28. Jesus is coming back. Why does that matter to followers of Jesus? Why does that matter to those who do not trust in Him and believe in Him?
- What area of your life do you find hardest to trust God with? Why?
- What amazes you the most about the Resurrection?
- In your own words, why do you think the Resurrection is important to your (personal) faith? Why is the Resurrection important to the legitimacy of Christianity as a whole?