- Summarize the message in ten words or fewer.
- Can you remember a time in your adult life when you learned that something was completely different from you thought it was? For example, a song lyric you believed was one thing, but was actually something completely different?
- What false pictures of Jesus have you had to work through in the past? Who or what helped you to see things as they actually were?
- Simon Peter made a lot of mistakes and was corrected - sometimes harshly - by Jesus on multiple occasions. How do you feel about that?
- W. Tozer said, “What comes into our mind when we think about God is the most important thing about us.” Do you agree or disagree? Why?
- Read John 21:1-19
- What strikes you about this passage?
- Why do you think Jesus chose to eat with His disciples after the resurrection? What was He trying to demonstrate or do?