Join us Friday, Nov 13th - Saturday, Nov 14th at Grace Church in Minneapolis MN
Register Online Now
Often we think of religion and ethics in the same way we think of ice cream–we want what tastes good or what we like. But maybe our method should be different when it comes to thinking about God, religion, and morality. After all, we need medicine for our illness, not dessert.
Learn more at www.realityapologetics.com
- Open to students 9th – 12th Grade
- Limited to the first 15 students. We will be traveling together in a 15 passenger van.
- Meet at Calvary on Friday, November 13th at 2:30
- Arriving back at Calvary on Saturday, November 14th at about 8:15pm.
- $65 registration fee covers the conference,lodging and transportation.
- Please bring money for 3 meals.
- Yes, we are meeting in person! The conference organizers will be complying with safety guidelines and are regularly monitoring the pandemic. Once we get closer to the event we will receive detailed information regarding these guidelines. They will be strategically creating the space to social distance during the conference. Please note: While travelling in the 15 person van we will be requiring masks but will not be socially distant.
- All students must have a completed Calvary Student Ministries health form on file in order to attend any Calvary activities.
Questions? Contact John Chaco at [email protected] or 507-282-4612
|Friday, November 13|
|6:00PM||Welcome and Worship|
|6:30PM||Session 1: “Truth Is Not Ice Cream”J. Warner Wallace|
|8:25PM||Session 2: “Eight Truths Christians Must Believe”Alisa Childers|
|Saturday, November 14|
|9:00AM||Welcome and Worship|
|9:20AM||Session 3: “Was Jesus a Social Justice Warrior?”Jeff Myers|
|11:00AM||Breakout Sessions (plethora of options, see website)|
|12:00PM||Lunch No food on site. Please pack a lunch or plan to go off campus|
|1:25PM||Session 4: “Never Read a Bible Verse”Alan Shlemon|
|3:00PM||Breakout Sessions (plethora of options, see website)|
|4:20PM||Session 5: “Doubting Your Way Towards God”Bobby Conway|
|5:35PM||Closing Thoughts & Dismiss|