Purpose of a Small Group
Interested in joining a small group at Calvary?
We are so excited to partner with you in Group Life at Calvary! We’d like to collect some basic information from you so that we can get you (or all of you) connected in a group soon.
Are You Currently a Small Group Leader?
Tell us about your group, so we can support you better and possibly connect you with people who are interested in joining your group.
Small Group Details
God has hard-wired us for community. Calvary wants to help you connect to meaningful, gospel-centered relationships in your life. Our small groups meet throughout the community on various nights with varying group profiles. We’d love to help you get connected to one that is right for you!
They are the place where …
- real, life-long friendships are formed.
- the Bible is discussed & applied in a non-threatening atmosphere.
- questions can be asked and stories told.
- it is safe to be yourself.
- you can receive encouragement & support right where you are in life.
- there is always room for one more to experience the love of Jesus.
Mostly age-based groups, and a few inter-generational.