Purpose of a Small Group
Connecting regularly with others at Calvary, discipleship through sermon based discussions and application or a Bible study chosen by leader, friendship, prayer and care.
Get Connected at Calvary
Groups that meet weekly for at least one year in sessions, with a view to become long term.
Small Group Details
God has hard-wired us for community. Calvary wants to help you connect to meaningful, gospel-centered relationships in your life. Our small groups meet throughout the community on various nights with varying group profiles. We’d love to help you get connected to one that is right for you!
They are the place where …
- real, life-long friendships are formed.
- the Bible is discussed & applied in a non-threatening atmosphere.
- questions can be asked and stories told.
- it is safe to be yourself.
- you can receive encouragement & support right where you are in life.
- there is always room for one more to experience the love of Jesus.
Mostly age-based groups, and a few inter-generational.