Get Connected at Calvary
Groups that meet weekly for at least one year in sessions, with a view to become long term. Some meet bi-weekly throughout the year.
Sessions for 2020/2021 :
- Fall – 6 weeks in Oct/Nov 2020 until Thanksgiving
- Winter – 8 weeks in Jan/Feb 2021
- Spring – 9 weeks in Mar/Apr/May 2021
Purpose of a Small Group
Small Group Details
God has hard-wired us for community. Calvary wants to help you connect to meaningful, gospel-centered relationships in your life. Our small groups meet throughout the community on various nights with varying group profiles. We’d love to help you get connected to one that is right for you!
They are the place where …
- real, life-long friendships are formed.
- the Bible is discussed & applied in a non-threatening atmosphere.
- questions can be asked and stories told.
- it is safe to be yourself.
- you can receive encouragement & support right where you are in life.
- there is always room for one more to experience the love of Jesus.
Mostly age-based groups, and a few inter-generational.