- Removal of Masks: Individuals who are functioning in a formal role of preaching, teaching, making announcements, praying, or reading Scripture may remove their masks while doing so, provided that:
- They are in the Sanctuary, Fellowship Hall, Gymnasium, Youth Room, or the Pie-Shaped Room (all larger rooms with more ventilation and more space for social-distancing). This exception does not apply in any classroom or other smaller room at Calvary.
- They maintain at least 12 feet distance from everyone else in the room.
- They wear their mask at all other times.
- Dismissal from Worship Services: The ushers no longer need to dismiss people from worship services. (The benefits of this were negligible.)
- Seating in the Sanctuary: The ushers have the discretion to use the RSVP information on Sunday mornings to accommodate a larger number of people by maintaining a minimum of 2 seats (verses the normal 3 seats) between people/families.
- Serving Food/Meals – Food/Meals may be served at Calvary providing current MDH restaurant guidelines are followed (i.e., spacing between tables; number of people at tables, etc.)
Modifications of COVID restrictions
AFOTO Belief Bible Interpretation Children church plant community COVID-19 Devouring one another Discipleship Driven Christians Evidence for the Resurrection Excellence Extreme Christians Faith Faith Story family FamilyTogetherSpiritualHabits Fear of God Following Jesus friendship Fruitfulness generosity Good Friday Gospel Gratitude Humility Jesus and money Living with limitations Lord's Prayer Love Making a difference Meekness missionary No Margin Outreach Parable of the soils Parenting Parents Prayer Preferring Others Priorities Reasonable Faith Rescue rest Righeous Anger RSVP sacrifice Selfishness Serving One Another Slowing down Small God Solitude