This is the first of several posts about how to use our new Church Center attendee website.
What does Church Center do?
- Church Center is a NEW mobile app and web experience where Calvary attendees can explore, engage, and get involved throughout the week.
- Church Center allows you to manage your profile information, donations, events you’ve registered for, and groups you attend or lead. You can view & opt-in to our online Calvary directory. The Church Center App can also be used for touchless mobile check-in.
- Please add our new Church Center emails and mailing list email to your contacts list to help insure you receive all of our Calvary’s email communication. View our Calvary email delivery post for more information.
- For more information, about Church Center and how to setup scheduled online giving view, www.calvaryefree.church/give.
- Text-to-give via Church Center by Texting any dollar amount to 84321 to give.
Why are we moving to Church Center?
We are in the process of migrating from our current church database Fellowship One which uses Infellowship to Planning Center which uses Church Center. Worship Ministries has been using Planning Center Services for volunteers and service planning for several years. Now Planning Center is a full church database solution for giving, groups, registrations, volunteer management and checkins that is more feature rich and mobile phone centric then Fellowship One. This also gave us the opportunity to move to one church database, simplifing our administration work and saving some money for the church