Calvary E-Free is partnering with churches to help our neighbors in Minneapolis and St. Paul.
There are immediate needs for supplies for people affected by the recent destruction in the Twin Cities. Calvary is partnering with churches and ministries at the heart of the action in Minneapolis and St. Paul, and we need your help.
There are three ways you can engage and donate:
- Supplies are needed immediately, including the following:
- Bottled water
- Hygiene products of all kinds (shampoo, soap, razors, feminine products, oral)
- Baby items (diapers, wipes, powder, diaper cream, formula)
- Bibles and Christian literature
All physical supplies can be dropped off now through June 13 each day from 6:00-7:00pm at Door #5 (gym) at Calvary. To make other arrangements, contact Helen Delp at [email protected] or 507-269-0219.
- Time: A work team is planning to serve Saturday June 6, and we will be planning more trips. To participate with a Calvary team, contact Larry Orth for details. To volunteer directly, as your schedule allows, go to https://cityjoy.org/support-the-cities (or see their FB page: https://www.facebook.com/supportthecities/).
- Financial donations can be sent to Calvary with “Benevolent – MSP Relief” on the memo line, and on the envelope.
Thank you for being the body of Christ in showing Jesus’ restorative love and hope to the world!
Even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many. ~ Jesus (Mark 10:45)