Where we gather outside to connect
Friday Nights at 6:30 at Calvary
Join us for a time of singing, prayer and devotionals
- July 10
- July 17
- July 24
- July 31
- Aug 7
- Aug 14
- Aug 21
- Aug 28
- Friday, Aug 14th: Dorkham See, Lahu Pastor here at Calvary will be leading our worship and devotional time. Gelato will be served.
- Friday, Aug 21st: Andrew Langseth, Lead Pastor of Grace Evangelical Free Church in Stewartville will be leading our worship and devotional time.
- Friday, Aug 28th: We have a special Gather Out planned for you to invite your friends and neighbors to! Vanessa from Theater for the Thristy will be preforming live at Calvary so mark you calendars now. Flapdoodles Ice Cream will be served. Also hosting a drive-thru prayer event. More details coming.
Join us Friday evenings in Calvary’s parking lot for an outdoor gatherings called Gather Out. Each week, there is singing, a devotional, and prayer…and food! You are invited to come early and stay late to visit each week.
- SING each week with a different style of worship music. We will provide lyrics sheets
- SIT on the grass (bring a blanket), on a chair you bring, at picnic tables we have set up, or in your car to join via FM
- SHADE — good luck finding that! Better to bring hats and maybe sunscreen.
- SIP water and other drinks, and enjoy a snack — all provided free all night.
- STAY after for to connect with our Calvary family
Since it’s all outside, masks are optional. Weekly Gather Outs are cancelled if rained out.