Where we gather outside to connect
Friday Nights at 6:30 at Calvary
Join us for a time of singing, prayer and devotionals
- July 10
- July 17
- July 24
- July 31
- Aug 7
- Aug 14
- Aug 21
- Aug 28
Join us weekly for a Friday night outside get together of the Calvary Family on our parking lot. People will be encouraged to come early and stay later to visit with a 30 minute “program” each week at 6:30 which will have singing, a devotional, and prayer.
Friday, July 17th at 6:30pm
Join us for a time of worship and singing led by Mary Hagan. Refreshments, too. And FM broadcasting so you can even come and experience it in your car. Starts at 6:30.
- SING each week with a different style of worship music. This weeks is VBS-style, kid’s-focused songs. Next week is Calvary Favorites. We will provide lyrics sheets
- SIT on the grass (bring a blanket), on a chair you bring, at picnic tables we have set up, or in your car to join via FM
- SHADE — good luck finding that! Better to bring hats and maybe sunscreen.
- SIP water and other drinks, and cool off with ice cream treats — all provided free all night.
- STAY after for to connect with our Calvary family
Since it’s all outisde, masks are optional. Weekly GatherOuts are cancelled if rained out.